What are the PTBooth Transfer App Logos and Help Images
PLEASE NOTE! The information provided in this article is based on the assumption that you posess the required knowledge in order to operate the PTBooth A1 PRO
Knowledge and abilities required in order to operate PTBooth A1 PRO
PLEASE NOTE! The PTBooth Transfer App comes PRE-SET with the Default settings such as Logos, Folders Directories, Passwords, Titles.
THE PTBOOTH TRANSFER APP WILL WORK WITH THE DEFAULT SETTINGS!
TRANSFER ADMIN SETUP IS NOT REQUIRED!
The PTBooth Transfer App Admin setup is needed ONLY if:
1. You elect to have different (not default) Folder location for Pictures and PDFs in PTBooth
2. You elect to have custom (not default) Logos and Help images in your PTBooth Transfer App
3. You elect to have different (not default) Passwords to access PTBooth Transfer App Admin
4. You elect to have different (not default) Titles in your PTBooth Transfer App
1. Access PTBooth Transfer App ADMIN on the Computer
2. What are the PTBooth Transfer App Logos and Help Image
3. Where to change Logos and Help Images
The PTBooth Transfer App includes several images that are creating visual appearance of what your Customers see on their Phones and Tablets when they download photos.
There are two visual elements: Logos and Help Image
The Logos includes set of two JPEG images of specific dimensions.
Help Image is used for visual guidance to help customers
You can create and use your own Custom Logos and Help Image
You can create and use your own Custom Logos and Help Image using any Image Editor capable of creating JPEG files (Adobe Photoshop, Windows Paint, Corel etc).
In your PTBooth A1 PRO package you can find the Photoshop Templates (Adobe Photoshop required for editing) for Transfer App Logos and Help Image
You can change the Logos and Help image in the Logos Tab of the PTBooth Transfer App Admin
In this Tab, you can specify the location of the Logos and Help Images.
You can use the provided Default images, or your can create your own images to match your business.
1. Click on Logos Tab
In Order To Operate PTBooth A1 PRO You Need The Folowing Devices:
PLEASE NOTE! In order to operate the PTBooth A1 PRO Software a certain computer knowledge is required.
What knowledge is required?
To use the PTBooth A1 PRO Photo Booth Software with ease, you will need the following knowledge and abilities:
- Ability and knowledge of how to setup a WiFi Hotspot (also known as wireless access point)
- Ability and knowledge of how to use and opreate a WiFi Router
- Ability to determine the IP address of your computer
- Have basic understanding of Network (how to setup WiFi Network and/or Troubleshoot)
- Ability to use and basic understanding of the Windows Operating System (how to use Control Panel, how to set Windows Settings etc.)
- Ability to Disable the Automatic Windows Update (depends on the OS you are using Windows 10 or Win 8, or Win 7)
- Ability to connect and use USB devices (such as Camera, Webcamera, Printer, Monitor etc.)
- Have basic understanding how to troubleshoot the USB devices
- Ability to install the Printer drivers and set Printer as Default Printer
- ABILITY TO CREATE AND MANIPULATE JPEG IMAGE using image editor (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Windows Paint etc.)
- Ability to use and basic understanding of the Windows Shortcut Commands (Alt+F4 etc.)
- Basic understanding of the Windows Files and Folders operation (Specify/Find the file/folder location etc.)
- Ability to use and basic understanding of the Windows Task Manager
- ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, TUTORIALS AND "HOW TO" ARTICLES
PLEASE NOTE! If you do not have the required knowledge in the areas mentioned above, you will not be able to operate the PTBooth A1 PRO.
Back to "How To Articles"